httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kraemer <Martin.Krae...@mch.sni.de>
Subject Re: Reverse proxy-server a buzzword which should show up in Apache Doc\'s
Date Sat, 28 Feb 1998 14:17:10 GMT
On Fri, Feb 27, 1998 at 07:34:29PM +0100, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
> A good start. Just one point. The situation with a firewall is just a special
> case. In my up-coming WEBTechniques article I use a Reverse Proxy just for
> website balancing [...]

Yes, I understood that too, but only after I read the latest ApacheWeek.
Have a look at http://www.apacheweek.com/, the wording there is
easy to understand.

Paul, if you read this: Congratulations on your sensitive feeling:
you extract the gist of all of the patches extremely well
(and reflect it in ApacheWeek's "Changes" section).

    Martin