httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject FYI: some people still looking for authors for book
Date Wed, 25 Feb 1998 22:11:55 GMT

>From: "Andrea Ondak" <jondak@worldnet.att.net>
>Newsgroups: comp.infosystems.www.servers.misc,comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix,comp.sys.next.sysadmin
>Subject: Co-authors needed
>Date: 25 Feb 1998 19:49:20 GMT

I'm looking for experienced co-authors to work on a book project. The book
is intended to be a step-by-step guide to implementing custom modules,
aimed at the intermediate to advanced programmer/developer market.

If you know the internal workings of Apache and are interested in this
project, please drop me a line to describe your qualifications as a writer.
--
Andrea Ondak
ao@manning.com