httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Veillard <veill...@rufus.w3.org>
Subject Re: Apache "ports" system
Date Tue, 24 Feb 1998 05:18:16 GMT

  I guess there is no need to restart a BSD/Linux/AnyOS war on packaging,
people will use the packaging native to their OS (or distribution), and
if not available recompile from the tar.gz(s) . I don't see anyone converting
his system initially using A for B just because B has so many nice features.

Daniel