httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: do 1.3b6?
Date Sun, 22 Feb 1998 13:56:21 GMT
Hmmm.... I know that I tested it; Martin did as well. I think
Dean did too. :/

Ideally, we should have everyone actually test it... we can "get
away" with 3 +1s for code changes because eventually they
will get a bigger test. But just 3 for a tarball release seems
inadequate to me. Also, we should have been in code freeze for
"awhile" before the tarball was even rolled, so we should have
had (and did) about a week of 1.3b5 for internal testing.