httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: do 1.3b6?
Date Sat, 21 Feb 1998 13:13:06 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Perhaps this time we can also hold up the announcement until after
> some people have confirmed that they've tested the tarball?  There
> were no such confirmations for 1.3b3, AFAICR.

Sometimes, just sometimes, we have to assume that when we say "The
tarball is ready, please test it out before we release" that people
will actually do so. Also, sometimes we have to assumed that unless
people say "don't" (like Martin did) that things are OK.

Sure, it would be great if we never had to assume, but then reality
steps in :)