httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Veillard <veill...@rufus.w3.org>
Subject Re: Q: WebDAV module being worked on?
Date Fri, 20 Feb 1998 23:23:10 GMT

> I would like to use the emerging IETF WebDAV (WWW distributed
> authoring and versioning) extensions for a free groupware project
> that I am working on. Could you tell me if anybody is already
> working on integrating WebDAV with Apache, or if anybody is
> working on an Apache-WebDAV module?

  I was interested too, but failed to really start by lack of time.
I can give the XML parser I wrote for it. It parses all the examples
of the spec (more accurately it has been used to debug the examples
in earlier versions of the spec :-). Pure C, detect errors, not
lex/yacc based, build a tree, and able to dump an existing tree back
to XML.

> Integrating WebDAV isn't really straightforward, but I might be
> able to work on Apache-WebDAV as part of my CS thesis.

  That would be great, IMHO !

Daniel

--
Daniel.Veillard@w3.org | W3C  MIT/LCS  NE43-344  | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel : +1 617 253 5884  | 545 Technology Square   | Linux, WWW, Java,