httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Neulinger <nn...@umr.edu>
Subject problem with status w/ 1.3b5
Date Fri, 20 Feb 1998 05:42:28 GMT

On HP-UX 10.20, w/ GCC and mod_cntr and mod_auth_external, it looks like
the status module is slightly dorked (that or the scoreboard.)

The "milliseconds for last request" field is displaying LARGE values some
times. I am not sure if it is when it is the first request for the
server or what. But in several cases, I got numbers like 123412387. It's
possible that this member isn't getting initialized in the right place.

It definately is repeatable immediately after a server restart.

----

On another note, is there some reason that the status module always
displays the IP address for the current (me displaying the status)
request? It looks like perhaps the DNS resolution is happening after the
status request is getting handled. Is this intentional?

-- Nathan