httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Kluft <>
Subject Java-Apache User's mail list (fwd)
Date Tue, 10 Feb 1998 05:02:55 GMT
FYI - news from an affiliated project...

The Java-Apache Project is moving along to the point that we needed to
create a new list for user's questions and discussion about configuration
and operational issues.

I sent the attached message to the Java-Apache developer's list to announce
the user's list.
Ian Kluft  KO6YQ PP-ASEL                                  Cisco Systems, Inc. (work) (home)          San Jose, CA

> OK, we're facing up to changes around here... a developer's list isn't
> enough any more.  Jon created a new list for user's discussion:
>    To subscribe:
>    To unsubscribe:
>    The list:
> I've updated the Java-Apache Project's Mail List page at
> The java-apache list (in which you're seeing this) retains its original
> purpose as a developer's list.  There won't be any name changes.

View raw message