httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Kluft <ikl...@cisco.com>
Subject Java-Apache User's mail list (fwd)
Date Tue, 10 Feb 1998 05:02:55 GMT
FYI - news from an affiliated project...

The Java-Apache Project is moving along to the point that we needed to
create a new list for user's questions and discussion about configuration
and operational issues.

I sent the attached message to the Java-Apache developer's list to announce
the user's list.
--
Ian Kluft  KO6YQ PP-ASEL                                  Cisco Systems, Inc.
ikluft@cisco.com (work)  ikluft@thunder.sbay.org (home)          San Jose, CA