httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: the 1.3b4 tarball
Date Sun, 08 Feb 1998 19:38:11 GMT
I think we need to hold this based on the breakage that I commited
with port initialization. I've tracked this problem to construct_url.
It would be better, IMO, to initialize the port to something other
than 0. However, we don't have the data available in init_server_config()
to make an intelligent choice. As an alternative, we can check for
port == 0 in construct_url(), however I'm not convinced that is the
solution yet. I'll have something to offer in another hour or so.