httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Havard" <>
Subject Re: apache/linux modules
Date Thu, 05 Feb 1998 13:24:06 GMT
On Mon, 2 Feb 1998 18:19:33 -0800 (PST), Dean Gaudet wrote:

>Given that emx hass all the gnu utils on OS/2 I refuse to believe it's not

Actually, autoconf doesn't work on OS/2. I tried running a configure script
(the one in the CVS distribution) and it barfed almost immediately saying it
can't find a compiler. Why? Because it assumes that PATH entries are space

Maybe with some work it could be made to operate, I don't know.

 |  |  He's a very naughty boy!" - Life of Brian |

View raw message