httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kraemer <Martin.Krae...@mch.sni.de>
Subject Re: [BUG] with include paths and regex.h
Date Tue, 03 Feb 1998 16:15:53 GMT
On Mon, Feb 02, 1998 at 11:26:22PM +0100, Martin Kraemer wrote:
> I hope that I have re-created the current source tree from apache-cvs
> mails and from what I saw in the webcvs-interface

Sorry for having caused so much useless trouble. When I looked at the
wegcgi tree yesterday I thought that regex.h _hadn"t_ moved to include/
yet -- and exactly THAT was my problem.

With this being fixed, the include path generated by Configure works for
me as well.

Again, sorry for having caused such a confusion (my CVS image is not on-line
but kept up-to-date by the apache-cvs mails).

    Martin