httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: apache-2.0 now clean
Date Tue, 03 Feb 1998 01:06:48 GMT
Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> FWIW, I approve what Roy did, given the collective [non-]consensus.  It
> makes more sense to have the 2.0 idea documents there before any code.

As long as we don't see either (1) 1.3 pushed way back because there
are patches and features that are being added that could wait
for 2.0 but won't wait because there is no place to put 'em and
(2) people complaining that they have all these patches just sitting
around and maybe we should consider putting out 1.4 while we get
the ideas for 2.0 off the ground....