httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kraemer <Martin.Krae...@mch.sni.de>
Subject [BUG] with include paths and regex.h
Date Mon, 02 Feb 1998 22:26:22 GMT
I hope that I have re-created the current source tree from apache-cvs
mails and from what I saw in the webcvs-interface

With my current setup, a compiled server dies an immediate death because
the regex.h of the system does not match with the HS regex of the library
(the latter works with apache, the former doesn't).

So, my plea is:
*   add an explicit -I .../regex/ to the Makefile.tmpl's or make
    sure that the correct regex.h is used. (I added the -I to extra_includes)

    Martin