httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Contributed modules
Date Tue, 03 Feb 1998 02:28:12 GMT
Look Alan,

As I told you in both public and private email, the Module
Registry is being maintained. The fact that it is not being
maintained to your satisfaction is not my problem. I've
asked you to resubmit your information or mail it to me
privately.

I would not support duplication of this project in another
place.