httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alan DeKok <al...@giles.striker.ottawa.on.ca>
Subject Contributed modules
Date Mon, 02 Feb 1998 15:38:51 GMT
> Hmm, unfortunately that module was already written; and sits
> in the module repository. Anyway, I'll contact him and ask him
> to put it in the repository as well; and add it to my to-do
> list for a general SQL module.

  Is anyone maintaining the module registry at Covalent?  This
question has been asked on the apache-modules list.  The response from
Covalent was "not lately, but soon".  Other people have noted that all
module submissions within the past 3-4 months have been dropped on the
floor.

  I've got a module I'd like to contribute, which does RADIUS
authentication.  (ftp://ftp.cryptocard.com/pub/alan/mod_auth_radius.c)
The problems with Covalent have naturally made it difficult for people
to publicise new modules.

  Has Covalent lost interest?

  I apologise for all of the questions.  I'm just wondering what's up.

  Alan DeKok.