httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Contributed modules
Date Mon, 02 Feb 1998 16:27:42 GMT

Your question would probably be more appropriately asked of
Covalent.

I know of only one module registry that did not make it into
the database which was discussed on the apache-modules list.
I've corrected that. If you have a module to register, I
would ask that you do so that it can be moved into the
registry.