httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Eilebrecht <Lars.Eilebre...@unix-ag.org>
Subject Re: NL: IBM Pays Million To Sponsor Super Bowl Site (fwd)
Date Thu, 22 Jan 1998 19:52:15 GMT
According to Ben Laurie:

> > BTW, I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to create a
> > 'famous sites using Apache' page and put it on www.apache.org?
>
>  There's already one that's vaguely along those lines, isn't there? Dunno
>  how up-to-date it is, though...

Do you mean http://www.apache.org/info/apache_users.html?
Well, this page is very outdated and I suppose that it is no longer
maintained.

With Apache running on 50% on all internet hosts there is IMHO no
real need for such a page... but I still think that a page with
'famous Apache sites' would be kinda interesting, wouldn't it?

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht                      - You know it's going to be a bad day
sfx@unix-ag.org                       - when you forget your new password.