httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Eilebrecht <Lars.Eilebre...@unix-ag.org>
Subject Re: somethin amiss on Solaris
Date Thu, 08 Jan 1998 20:56:01 GMT
According to Dean Gaudet:

>  It it fixed by using USE_FCNTL_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT?  'cause I suspect the
>  pthreads stuff far more than any of the others... it's the major thing
>  that's different between solaris and all other platforms.  And it's only
>  used in 2.5 and later, so wouldn't affect Dirk's 2.4.

Hmm... I was running a sparc5 test box with Solaris 2.6 and 1.3b4-dev for
some weeks without any problems. Some days ago I upgraded the server of
my University www.uni-siegen.de to the configuration from my test box and
haven't got any reports about broken images or other problems...
I compiled with SAFE_UNSERIALIZED_ACCEPT.

I wonder if PR#1119 is a related problem (I posted a note about this
to the list some time ago, see <XFMail.980103154146.sfx@unix-ag.org>)?

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht                    - Instant programmer... just add coffee!
sfx@unix-ag.org