httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ras...@lerdorf.on.ca (Rasmus Lerdorf)
Subject Re: IE4 HTTP/1.1 Chunking bug reincarnation?
Date Tue, 27 Jan 1998 04:16:10 GMT
> Damn you're good at finding chunking bugs.  I don't think this is the same
> as the last one... let me try to reproduce it locally.  Anything special
> I'll need other than just refreshing the php src/web snapshots I used to
> reproduce the problem last time?

Well, you'll also need a page that causes the problem.  The only way I
have been able to reproduce it this time is through the show_source()
function.

So, a script like:

<? show_source("bugs.php3"); ?>

Does the trick for me.  Any of the longer PHP3 scripts on the PHP web
pages causes the problem.  I am consistently getting it with the bugs.php3
script though.  You can get that script by using Netscape and going to
www.php.net/bugs.php3 and hitting the "View Source" button.  Or you can
fetch the entire "phpweb" cvs tree.

I don't think this is the same as the last one either.  The error message
in the error window doesn't have that HEX address in it this time.

-Rasmus