httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ras...@lerdorf.on.ca (Rasmus Lerdorf)
Subject Re: cvs commit: apachen/src/main http_main.c
Date Sat, 24 Jan 1998 13:13:19 GMT
> If Rasmus needs it right now then he can take 2 seconds and change his
> tree right now.  I'm not sure I see the problem...

Well, that is obviously what I have done.  It just concerned me that even
after the discussion nothing came of it and there was no mention in the
STATUS about it.  And then Jim started talking about the next beta.  My
concern was that it had been forgotten.  Heck, I can even build a
workaround into the PHP installation procedure for this, but I know that
PHP will not be the only Apache module making use of the LDAP library.

This really should be a simple thing and should not be getting bogged down
with all this discussion.

-Rasmus