httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ras...@lerdorf.on.ca (Rasmus Lerdorf)
Subject Re: USE_FCNTL_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT?
Date Thu, 22 Jan 1998 06:34:09 GMT
> Get the output of a truss() on a child.
>
> I can't think of any reason for this happening offhand, but...
>
> Is this with current 1.3 CVS tree or older stuff?  There were issues with
> pthread serialized accepts for a while that could result in anything
> happening.

b3 and current CVS.

I'll see what I can do about a truss.  I have tried before but it didn't
make much sense.  It looked like it was sitting and waiting during the
keepalive delay without shutting down the current request before it would
take on any other requests.  This doesn't quite match the symptoms most
people have been reporting.

-Rasmus