httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <Dirk.vanGu...@jrc.it>
Subject Re: The Apache Group's 1st order of business
Date Tue, 13 Jan 1998 13:58:31 GMT

On Tue, 13 Jan 1998, Rob Hartill wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Jan 1998, Sam Rasins wrote:

> > Suggestion:  Mirror the repository somewhere over in Europe for the folks
> > over the pond to check out from ... write once, grab many times (locally).

We can most propably do it; we are directly on the Switch european
backbone as well as linked to Ten34.

But convice me that it is needed; I see reasonable access from europe,
both Holland, Italy, Scandinavia and Swiss. It might just be the
UK-Corperate world which is trouble some.

Dw.

http://cils.ceo.org                         http://enrm.ceo.org
dirkx@technologist.com                     Dirk.vanGulik@jrc.it
+39 332 78 0014       +39 332 78 9549       fax +39 332 78 9185
ISEI/ESBA;                     The Center For Earth Observation
Joint Research Centre of the European Communities, Ispra, Italy