httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject Status of patch for PR#1523? (fwd)
Date Tue, 13 Jan 1998 22:38:58 GMT

So who wants to tell him the NT version isn't *that* great YET.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 03:19:28 -0800
From: Alan Olsen <alano@pcx.ncd.com>
To: apache-bugs@apache.org
Subject: Status of patch for PR#1523?

I am running into the same problem as reported in PR#1523.

Is there a possibility of getting a patch to 1.3b3 for this problem?  If
not, when is the expected date for the release of 1.3b4?

We are using Apache 1.3b3 under Windows NT 4.0 on an external site for
processing Licensing information for WinCenter (A Multi-user version of
NT), so stability for that machine is critical.

Other than that one problem, the server has been very fast and very
stable.  (And is *MUCH* better and Microsoft's <explitive> Server.)

Thanks!