httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apachen/src/main conf.h
Date Sun, 25 Jan 1998 19:27:37 GMT
libap could contain an aplog_error definition in a separate file, it
wouldn't be used when linked against the server.

But since we won't be passing a server_rec into libap routines we should
create a libap logger routine which wraps these calls... and provide a
default that dumps to stderr.  Then just override that default when
linking httpd.

Dean