httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Window's Makefiles
Date Sat, 24 Jan 1998 00:01:36 GMT
I think my point is that I can't believe that the windows development
environment is this stupid.  It certainly wasn't when I worked at WATCOM 4
years ago.  We were able to build multi-tool makefiles with a minimum of
effort.

You need a .c.obj rule.  You need a linking rule.  You need a library
building rule.

But given that I am 4 years out of date on this crap I'll just have to
take your words for it.

Dean