httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: SINGLE_LISTEN_ACCEPT_NOMUTEX
Date Thu, 22 Jan 1998 21:01:20 GMT
I don't see the big diff... we've got other #defines that are equally
broken.  Like HAVE_MMAP and HAVE_SHMGET.  Which really mean
USE_MMAP_FOR_SCOREBOARD and USE_SHMGET_FOR_SCOREBOARD.

If you do change it, please be certain to do a find apachen -type f |
xargs grep -l SAFE_UNSERIALIZED_ACCEPT and fix all the files.  It's
documented in a few places.

Dean