httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: yet another possible IE4 HTTP/1.1 bug that I haven't heard about...
Date Tue, 13 Jan 1998 21:25:09 GMT
Gee what a great use for a veto.  To make an issue stagnant for even
longer.

So, for two variables:  downgrade-1.0 and force-response-1.0 we kludge the
server with extra code, which is quite easy to get wrong and miss a case
here or there.

Sounds logical to me.  (Yes Alexei, this *is* sarcasm.)

I personally like dashes as well, which is why we're in this situation (I
wrote the patch which introduced those).  However they have no place in
the environment.

Dean