httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: yet another possible IE4 HTTP/1.1 bug that I haven't heard about...
Date Tue, 13 Jan 1998 20:54:02 GMT
There's an IE4.0 checkbox which says "make HTTP/1.0 requests to proxies".
At least there was the last time I used it... and that checkbox was the
main reason that microsoft never tested the preview releases against
apache servers in the live world... 'cause their developers were hidden
behind proxies, and making 1.0 requests.

There's a possibility it's being tickled by the bputc bug that is patched
in 1.3 and is still waiting votes in 1.2. (hint!)

Dean