httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: mod_rewrite.c wierdness
Date Tue, 13 Jan 1998 06:06:41 GMT
That redirect isn't going away ... that's the one that makes directories
work, it's generated by mod_dir.  Why do you think that redirect is in
error?  I couldn't follow you example well enough... can you provide
"telnet foobar 80" sessions showing what you think is wrong?

But if it's just the construction of the canonical URL that's a problem I
think we've already got someone here working on that, Brian Atkins
right?... I don't know how everyone feels about that fix getting into 1.3
-- I wouldn't mind it, because this application is just so nice.  But we'd
need to see the patch first.

Dean