httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: performance comparison
Date Sat, 10 Jan 1998 00:04:59 GMT
Well, you could start by using 1.3 instead of 1.2 ;)  In 1.2 the number of
modules has a direct effect on the speed -- because of a linear lookup
through every single module vector, NULL or not NULL.  In 1.3 it only
looks at the not NULL ones.

mod_status reduces performance, well actually just Rule STATUS=yes reduces
performance.

Dean