httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory A Lundberg <lundb...@vr.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apachen STATUS
Date Fri, 09 Jan 1998 04:22:27 GMT
On Thu, 8 Jan 1998, Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> dev.apache.org and new-httpd are not mentioned on the www.apache.org site
> as an attempt to, crudely, "keep the barbarians outside the gates".  Maybe
> that should be changed.  At the very least dev.apache.org should be
> mentioned in the welcome message to new-httpd.  I think I'll go edit it to
> do that.

Also take a look at updating the 'How to join the Apache Group' section of
ABOUT_APACHE in the source tarball.  IMHO anyone wanting to take a look at
coding would start there anyway.  That's where I learned about new-httpd.

----

Gregory A Lundberg		Senior Partner, VRnet Company
1441 Elmdale Drive              email: lundberg@vr.net [205.133.13.8]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    voice: +1 (937) 299-7653