httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@leland.Stanford.EDU>
Subject Re: thread-specific child init?
Date Tue, 13 Jan 1998 05:44:23 GMT
On Mon, 12 Jan 1998, Dean Gaudet wrote:

> Quick add another API phase... it's definately an important one.

The way that the Win32 code currently does its threading, I'm not sure if
this would be generally usable. I suspect that 1.3 can live without this,
though for 2.0, when we figure out the process model stuff, we should
definitely tack this onto our list of phases, though in a manner which
works gracefully no matter what model Apache is using at the moment - when
I finally get around to writing up all of my 2.0 API plans, a way of doing
this should hopefully be easy within that framework.

Or were you being sarcastic? I can't tell.