httpd-dev mailing list archives

From <apa...@web1.valley-internet.com>
Subject Re: [sameer@c2.net: Re: ZDNet article]
Date Mon, 12 Jan 1998 02:28:15 GMT

There is another solution that may or may not be a real alternative for
you.  You can purchase the bsafe library from RSA for under $400 and
compile that into ssleay.  The big bucks come if you plan on distributing,
but for in house commercial use it's not a bad alternative if you have
someone in house that can put it all together.

Chris