httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: [patch] correctly redirect URLs based on connection information.
Date Sat, 24 Jan 1998 03:51:42 GMT
On Fri, 23 Jan 1998, Michael Douglass wrote:

> Okay, the word interpretation is up for questioning; but here is a revised
> patch that incorporates things that were discussed since that point.  Any
> consideration for adding to 1.3?

I support the idea, but don't have time to look at the code right now.
There are docs that have to be updated, and we need to be careful in this
bit of the code because there are some unintuitive sections.

Should we ever see a case with a proxy that puts its own Host: header
in, but that Host: header isn't in the clients DNS, but the ServerName
would be?  That would mess this up.