httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <>
Subject Apache 1.2.5 Win32 Platform Port Project (fwd)
Date Fri, 16 Jan 1998 19:00:25 GMT
I really don't understand why they want to use an old version that will
never be integrated, not work with us but instead insist on doing their
own thing, etc.

I am concerned about them calling it Apache since it is not and just
confuses things. I would suggest they are violating the licence.

I don't mean to discourage anyone, but... I'm not thrilled with this.