httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: can anyone explain how to add modules to win32 build?
Date Tue, 13 Jan 1998 04:40:18 GMT
Oh, you mean the MakeModuleMak stuff?

Ok, that's better.

So if I want to add a new module to the win32 build (as a .dll), I have
to:

	- make ApacheModuleFoo.dsp (copying from some other .dsp is easier
than MakeModuleMak for a small number...)
	- load it and export a makefile
	- manually update Makefile.nt

anything else?

mod_speling seems to work fine under NT...