httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apachen STATUS
Date Sat, 10 Jan 1998 19:07:12 GMT
On 10 Jan 1998 coar@hyperreal.org wrote:

> coar        98/01/10 07:23:34
>
>   Modified:    .        STATUS
>   Log:
>   	Add a couple of Marc's patches that were sent by mail but
>   	accidentally not recorded here.

They were not accidentally not recorded, but I simply don't see
why it is necessary to include every little thing that is available.
If I can keep track of the votes on my patches, they are small patches,
they get votes soon after so they have no need to be in status to
make people vote for them, etc. I really don't understand what is
gained by putting them in status all the time, especially when they aren't
anything at all critical that would have any impact on planning
releases...