httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: NT to do list
Date Sat, 10 Jan 1998 04:16:23 GMT
Oops, don't double click in the wrong place in MS's infoviewer or it
crashes.

I can't send the whole bit since it is copyrighted, but:

BOOL TransmitFile(     SOCKET hSocket,
    HANDLE hFile,
    DWORD nNumberOfBytesToWrite,
    DWORD nNumberOfBytesPerSend,
    LPOVERLAPPED lpOverlapped,
    LPTRANSMIT_FILE_BUFFERS lpTransmitBuffers,
    DWORD dwFlags
   );

It isn't clear if it starts sending from the current position in
the file or if it goes to the start before sending... I would hope
it would send from the current position, but...