httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apachen STATUS
Date Fri, 09 Jan 1998 04:24:50 GMT
Hey, its never been impossible to find out about this all.

Back when I found my way to new-httpd, it wasn't even mentioned anywhere
that I could find.  I found dev.apache.org _first_ by doing a zone
transfer of apache.org and looking through it, then that lead to the
mailing list.

Making it easier to find isn't a bad thing.  You do have to realize that
the information on dev.apache.org is outdated and is intended for
developers who already know what is what to some degree.