httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: go for 1.2.5.
Date Tue, 06 Jan 1998 23:21:16 GMT
Ok, announcements have been sent.  I hope I didn't screw up too many
things.

I won't have time to move the binaries I have in place today; if someone
could do that I would appreciate it.  Other binaries are, of course,
needed...

Still need someone to update the web site.  I have put the announcement on
the web site, since it is needed for the link in the announce.

I have to run out for a few hours in a bit...