httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject go for 1.2.5.
Date Tue, 06 Jan 1998 22:14:49 GMT
Randy, can you please move it into place.  Don't forget to update the
CHANGES_1.2 file.

I have some binaries made that are in ~marc/n/ on taz ... I may put them
in place once the rest is there, although may not have time.  If I don't,
someone else can feel free to.

Someone, can you please update the web pages.  When doing so, include a
link to the security bulletin that I am committing into the info directory
right now; if someone wants to do a real conversion of it into HTML, go
ahead.  It is not available on the site yet, just committed so whoever
does the other stuff should update it.

I will get to sending out the announcement stuff soon once this gets
started.