httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: setsockopt in child_main
Date Tue, 06 Jan 1998 03:42:34 GMT
SO_DEBUG, SO_DONTROUTE, SO_KEEPALIVE, SO_LINGER, SO_OOBINLINE, SO_RCVBUF
and SO_SNDBUF are inherited; if not, your system is broken.

Some of them have to be, since after the connection is established it can
be too late to set them; eg. buffer sizes are related to the window scale
option which is negotiated before accept() returns.