httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Randall <crand...@matchlogic.com>
Subject RE: The Apache Group's 1st order of business
Date Fri, 09 Jan 1998 17:56:57 GMT
Would it help if corporate sponsorship could provide the accommodations
for the conference (conference room space, a big dinner, etc)?

Of course, the developers would still be responsible for getting there
and paying for their personal accommodations.

Charles F. Randall
crandall@matchlogic.com
MatchLogic, Inc.