httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Brophy" <pbro...@paxsys.com>
Subject Re: Window's Makefiles
Date Fri, 23 Jan 1998 20:13:52 GMT
Time. And considering how much we're all getting paid for this... If I'm
working on the NT build, do I really want to tweak n-thousand makefiles
(and invoke the wrath of those platform supporters)? I think not.

How about we only officially support non vc++ environments. Then, those of
who prefer IDEs will continue working as we do now (and this discussion can
end).

Now if we only had a per platform/compiler demi-god...