httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Brophy" <pbro...@paxsys.com>
Subject Re: Window's Makefiles
Date Fri, 23 Jan 1998 19:34:41 GMT
Maybe, but it's not that simple.  I build for Intel & Alpha targets. Since
the Unix guys can't test the Windows makefiles before they commit them,
they shouldn't change them.
It's easy to maintain with the IDE (If I didnt want an IDE, I'd use WATCOM
C++) & I can be sure that the makefiles/workspaces actually work.

Paul