httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Brophy" <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apachen/src/ap ap.h
Date Thu, 22 Jan 1998 22:52:37 GMT
> The .mak files are generated from the .dsp stuff, so there is no point in
> changing them.  I think.  Changing the .dsps (which someone said can be
> done globally?  Ahhh... ok, it isn't all one project so it probably
> then exporting is probably what we want.

I recently built 1.3b(?) for NT targeted at the DEC Alpha. (I grabbed the
distribution a few days ago. At some point it would be nice to get the
alpha targets back into the makefiles).

I've created one mother of all workspaces that has all the projects in it.
Within each project, there are multiple congfigurations (I386 debug, I386
release, AXP debug, AXP release, etc) It's pretty easy to cruise through
all the projects making whatever changes are needed.  By stuffing
everything in one workspace, I can start a build of every project in the
workspace & walk away.

View raw message