httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <>
Subject Re: New commit rules
Date Mon, 12 Jan 1998 01:55:44 GMT
I have started a general rewrite of the Apache Project voting rules
and guidelines, available at

I focused on the general outline, definitions, and voting process.
It still needs completion of the list of action items types (the stuff we
put in STATUS) and what is required to approve each one, rewrite of
the commit policy as the steps needed to make a change, removal
of the rest of the old patch voting stuff, and probably other stuff
that I have forgotten.

It'll probably be a few days before I can get back to it, so go ahead
and make additions/changes if you can think of any.

View raw message