httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: Creating src/include in 1.3
Date Thu, 29 Jan 1998 19:41:15 GMT
Dean Gaudet wrote:

> Actually no, I always think "merging errors" are "user errors" until I see
> the full set of config files and the output of:
>
> find / -name .htaccess | tar -cf htaccess.tar -T -

Sure, but that isn't what I'm saying. I'm saying that I think that you
think that the behaviour I described is wrong, not that you should agree
that my configuration should work.

i.e. should I expect "Options Indexes" to be propagated? Clearly, if I
shouldn't, there's little point in me tracking down why it isn't. If I
should, then I'll look at it a bit more carefully.

Cheers,

Ben.