httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apachen STATUS
Date Tue, 20 Jan 1998 01:58:43 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:

> I think that c-t-r has the votes, but we are still "discussing" as
> far as I know the particulars. I don't think it's prudent to change
> methods until everyone is happy with the rules and guidelines.

Yes, the experiment has the votes by far.  The guidelines as stated
in guidelines.html have the votes as well.  I don't see that the
changes being made alter their content at all; they're refinements and
clarifications.

I want this discussion to come to a satisfactory conclusion, and
I want it to be fairly brief.  These may appear to be mutually
exclusive goals, but I think we've actually achieved them and
are close to retiring this particular debate.

#ken	P-)}