httpd-dev mailing list archives

From David Cure <David.C...@ifremer.fr>
Subject Re: Do C functions for modules have man pages or other documentation?
Date Mon, 19 Jan 1998 16:13:42 GMT
Alexei Kosut wrote:

> > Has anyone succeeded in compiling the server with g++? It sure would be
> > useful for adding C++ code to modules ...
>
> The Apache code is not currently compatible with C++. This is a known
> issue, and plans to make it so are AFAIK hazy. It is, I believe, a simple
> change, but I can't say for certain off the top of my head.

	I manage to compile Apache in C++ with g++ (I've made a module to
connect Apache with SGBDR, and the code is write with C++).

	That's what I made to compile :

	o add #ifdef __cplusplus in all file,
	o change all variable named pool to ptr_pool

	David.
--
 David Cure - Ifremer - DITI/IDT/ISI - BP70 - 29280 PLOUZANE -  FRANCE
            ISI : Ingenierie des Systemes d'Information